Press

 

Gambero Rosso – Tre Bicchieri 2018

Assuli once again this year is honored to take part in one of the most important wine events in one of the greatest cities in the world, New York.

We will present our winner of Tre Bicchieri award, Astolfo 2015.

Astolfo is a very peculiar 100% Grillo. 25% of this wine has aged in untoasted French oak barriques for 6 months in “sur lies” to be rejoined to the other 75% aged in stainless steel tanks before eventually resting 4 months in bottles.   

Along with Astolfo we will pour Lorlando 2015, winner of last year edition of Tre Bicchieri. A 100% Nero d’Avola, perfectly matchable with any kind of food it is a beautifully simple wine aged in stainless steel tanks for 4 months.

Last but not least, you will taste our Fiordiligi 2016, another 100% Grillo, entirely aged in stainless steel tanks for 4 months. You will have the chance to compare two 100% Grillo, so similar to each other but at the same time able to let you discover two deeply different Sicilian worlds.

Any given chance to drink these wines is not a wasted one, so come visit us at Metropolitan Pavilion on March 2nd!

 

Utilizzando il sito, accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie da parte nostra. maggiori informazioni

Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fornire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o cliccando su "Accetta" permetti il loro utilizzo.

Chiudi